Hi there, friend! This week we've decided to do a little recipe round-up. With each item on our harvest list this week, you'll find a link to a recipe idea(s). Use the recipe itself or as in inspiration, enjoy yourself with these yummy summer gems from our garden to your table!
This week on the harvest list:
- tomatoes - a rustic French-style tomato tart
- potatoes - a gallery full of comforting tater recipes
- fresh black eyed peas - shell these and use them in a stir-fry or the salad in the link
- onions - caramelized onions, mmmm
- sweet peppers - how bout these hearty, yummy stuffed sweet peppers for dinner?
- cucumbers - a refreshing Asian cucumber salad
- fresh basil pesto - dancing in our seats, 28 delicious ways to use fresh pesto!!
- okra - homemade fried okra with fresh okra from the garden is uh-may-zing
See you soon everybody, let us know what you're going to cook first!